||Liquid Housings and Vessels: Metal
HX Series (HX) Housings
Specifically designed for small to medium capacity, general purpose filtration.
- Engineered for filtration applications involving chemical systems, general pre-filtration, high-purity water and final product purification.
- One round HX filter housings work well for small industrial applications where cost is the primary consideration.
- The three round HX filter housings are designed for small- to medium-flow industrial applications.
- The seven round HX filter housings are designed for medium-flow industrial applications.
- T-Style and offset housing configurations available.
Our HX filter housing designs are fabricated to Non-Code ASME for applications where cost is the primary driver. (All HX housings are welded by ASME certified welders.)
All HX housings have satin outside finish and mill finish interior.
- Materials: 316 series stainless steel Buna-N O-Ring (other compounds available)
- Closure: 1, 3, and 7 round: V-Band Clamp
- Filter Connections: DOE, Code 8 (222), Cup-and-Post
||3 and 7 round
| Filter Length (inch)
||20, 30, 40, 50