Tsunami Moisture Minder Automatic Drain, electronic drain valve with timed solenoid and built in strainer – 110V #21999-0177
The Moisture Minder® EDV automatic drain is an innovative solenoid design. The valve body incorporates a self-cleaning feature where a fixed strainer screen removes contaminants before reaching the valve orifice.
The only maintenance required is to open the control valve periodically. The full flow would then be redirected from a 90° position to a straight through direction which cleans the filter screen of collected contaminants with a short blast.
- Built in strainer
- 1/4 turn ball valve
- Dual size inlet
- Large 4mm internal orifice
- Internal armature and shaft made from stainless steel
- Unique Mounting system
- Dual internal drain ports
- Ball valve used as manual tank or filter drain
- Solid state adjustable with test button
- Valve design allows for disassembly
Failure to routinely drain your compressed air system, manually or by other means, can have catastrophic results.
Compressed air systems can become grossly contaminated just because a simple duty has been neglected.