Tsunami Filt. Pack. #6 – 20 Series (3-stage w/ regulator)
Tsunami™ coalescing filter media is made of 100% borosilicate glass micro fibers, bonded together with a resin binder. In the standard configuration, chemical-resistant polypropylene cores and layers intimately support the coalescing media. A non-wicking drain layer is in intimate contact with the outside of the outer support core.
Other configurations available: Tsunami™ F/R, Tsunami™ F/L, Tsunami™ FRL
Includes: Tsunami Water Separator, Oil Coalescing filter, Activated Carbon filter with Regulator (3-Stage w/ regulator), and Mounting Bracket.
- 30 Day Money Back Performance Guarantee!!
- Guaranteed point-of-use protection for air tools and pneumatic equipment
- Removes large amounts of moisture
- Exceeding recommended flow of 120 SCFM may result in moisture carryover
- Unique up-flow separation takes place as air reverses direction 180° and passes through a special stainless steel mesh element
- Integral float drain ejects water and oil from large drain sump
- OEM Choice for Product Protection
|Flow Rating:||20 scfm|
|Micron Rating:||0.01 Micron|
|Port Size:||1/4″ NPT|
|Oil Carry Over PPM:||0.001|
|Max. Pressure:||250 psi|
|Max. Temp:||150 °F|